Sometimes trip planning can be confusing. Whether it is locating the closest bus stop, needing to access the paratransit bus, or figuring out the bus schedule, the transit districts can serve as a resource to help you get to your destination. Don’t hesitate to contact them at the information below, they are there to answer any questions and help you on your way.
(203) 333-3031 or www.gogbt.com
(203) 852-0000 or www.norwalktransit.com
(203) 327-7433 or www.cttransit.com
(203) 874-4507 or www.milfordtransit.com
(203) 735-6824 or www.valleytransit.org
877-690-5114 or www.mta.ino/mnr/